1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is the last one I need to complete my collection! Please let me know if you are willing to part with one!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hardest pair I ever tracked down...good luck in your search!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    i rem the chase that you had to go thru.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes long search...but finally got it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    nobody on here is going to part with them, ebay has alot of potential
    if you ask buyers who are selling other rare glasses, and i have ran into two
    pair of these recently for very low prices. i got a pair on the way but have not
    received them yet. pm me for the secret hiding spot of these rare glasses.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    the problem is collectors will not come off of them and people who dont know what they are and the collectibility will
    practically give them away, but you have to be quick because alot of people know what they are
    and search all possible venues, i was stuck in the mud for awhile
    but i have not paid over $160 for any pair of these rare holiday edition glasses and i just recently started my adventure.
    i think once you find a niche in this search you continue and when i recieve my third and final pair iam going to share more info.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    looking forward to you revealing your secret spot!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    iam still on the look for you have not seen any lately but they will pop up and i have my new pics loaded if you would like to check the collection!