1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am holding off collecting O-Matter frames for a while and am moving more into metals. In particular looking for Juliets and penny. The frames I am after are as follows:
    Juliet:
    Plasma/Emerald Iridium
    Carbon/Black Iridium (ducati edition)
    Polished/Slate iridium (Ichiro Suzuki)

Penny
    Titanium/Ice iridium
    Polished/Black Iridium

Frames must be in decent condition box and coin is not a must but would be a bonus. Let me know what you have

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm replied

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent to tavers for plasma/ice Juliet. Now must save spending money for my holiday to la and now new York. Will come back frequently to update the thread

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    First post updated. slowly growing my oakley funds as the x metal bug has bitten hard :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!! Looking for Ducati Juliet either BNIB or as close to that as possible

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    nice checklist, the two pennys you are chasing are the most common color variations so should be easy to find. the plasma
    emerald juliet is a sexy one, and the ichiro needs no introduction (although a fat wallet would help!) all the best!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha, thanks BriP