• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB: Matte Royal Blue/Fire Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Bump!!! Help me~

Some people reacted to this post.
Still looking!,

seriously, no one has a pair to spare?

I watch this daily, I want a pair too!

Not a common pair, I've seen more supremes for sale then gen 2 or gen 1 in thi color way

I've never seen a gen 2 for sale. I've seen a few Supremes, and snagged up the only 1st gen I've ever seen for sale. Don't think I'll ever let that thing go though. Definitely one of the most difficult colorways to find.

I did find a pair but that person was asking for a price which i have seen supremes go for less. I had a pair of this but i lost it recently, normally i wouldnt look too hard for a pair of shades, but this pair had tons and tons of sentimental value for me. So i dont want a pair of these, I NEED A PAIR.

@frogtastic Find a person with 2 pairs then we can both have one!

@tmsnewberry I could keep your eyes out for me, that would be awesome, you seem to have tons and tons of connections judging from your collection!

@theflyingtomato If you sold your pair to me, I will be so happy that i might marry you. No homo...

Anyone got any connection that has one? Please let me know!! I need one bad... :(

eBay 261092588761