1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Preferably etched, but not a must.

Gotta pair you dont need?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    i might know someone who has some ill get back to you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Much appreciated.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you looking for just the lenses, or a complete pair? I just picked up a Matte Black with Titanium (etched) MD the other day at the O Store. I wasn't really planning on selling, but might consider.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was just looking for lenses, but I'd consider.. what's the price?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think I'm going to keep them. I picked them up for like $70 or $80. My O Store got them by mistake (they were supposed to be headed to the Vault ). Check you Vault...they might be getting them in stock.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Went to my O Store and my Vault... both had plenty of Dogs but not that combination, no Titanium lenses at all actually. I did buy a pair of tortoise-brown case models for 50 bucks, and now I hate them LOL. No-returns on them either, which knowing that is probably why I hate them.

Ah well, Titaniums will turn up somewhere.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Paint them! Or send them to Chop for a paint job. I just picked up some butt ugly brown tortoise MD and Ten, just to use for paint jobs. The Ten is now metallic gold, and I'm still trying to figure out how to pain the MD.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would be that guy lol. New in box etched titaniums. Pm me your offer

10. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    yes he is the guy great trader you cant go wrong with him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.