1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking for this jacket in XL. I know Vault has a couple, but not in the black color I want. Also, anyone know the difference between the Beltline Down Jacket and the Umnark Jacket? They look the same in the photos and are priced the same.

Designed with insights from elite riders, the Beltline Down Jacket is as lightweight as it is warm. Made to keep heat in and keep moisture out, this jacket is equipped with premium Pertex Quantum® fabric that is super lightweight. Down fill helps lock in the heat, while leaving space for moisture to escape. Highly versatile, the Beltline Down Jacket is also packable for easy transport, while the exterior nylon fabric repels wind and water.

“All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners”

Pertex Quantum® fabric that’s ultra lightweight and durable
    Down fill for insulation that delivers excellent warmth without excess bulk
    Packable into chest pocket for easy storage
    Hand pockets for additional warmth
    Binding at cuffs for durability
    Inner storm flap for extra protection from the elements
    Down 800 Fill Power
    Pro Rider Series
    100% Nylon
    Fit: Regular

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses