1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What's up guys, I recently bought a BNIB pair of Ducati Edition Fuel Cells.

They came in just the new standard black box, but all of the labels on it say Ducati Edition, it also even has the Ducati holographic sticker on the back of the box, and all the Ducati paperwork.

I was kind of upset when I got these, as I wanted the box like my Fives Squared have, the red Ducati box with the motorcycle on the front.

I am trying to get this to put up in my Display with my other Ducati Editions.

Does anyone out there have a Fuel Cell Ducati box in perfect condition that they are willing to get rid of?

Thanks,
    Scott

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone know where I can find one?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Someone has to know where to find one, lol.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking for one of these

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have one but it says Jupiter squared in it. But still the Same exact box! I was looking to get $10 shipped.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Off topic....but when do you sleep Matt?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Box found, thanks bighill11590

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.