1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i saw this jewel stand on ebay for $50 and i just really want to own one. i dont think the seller is shipping to the philippines so im trying my luck if there is anyone selling it here for the same price :laugh:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    A jewel stand? I'm not sure what that is?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    That is a Thump Display stand

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

correct me if im wrong, the 2nd one is the thump display stand and the 1st is the jewel display. initially i thought they just call those big and small thump display haha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    you know...? now I'm confused... if someone can pitch in with more info about the display stands would be greatly appreciated

8. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    They are both called jewel display stands, the second one is the "MP3" version.

WTB Oakley Jewel Display Stand - DSC06743.jpg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did the name come from for these? I had always assumed they were just thump stands. Learn something new everyday.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! for the info and the boxes