1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking for a persimmon lens for my radars again...It doesn't matter what condition new or used, I can also trade a brand new radar Path gray lens or just buy it. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale. Thank you.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I have a Pitch. I think we tried doing a deal before and I couldn't find the lens amidst a move. It's listed in my sale thread, I don't recall what price I have on it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Rustpot, yeah we did try to make a deal about it but I remember you saying you couldn't find it at the time. How was the condition of lens, I remember you saying it had some scratches, correct?

Now where I'm located the weather has been gray and gloomy so now I'm looking for the persimmon lens again.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Rustpot, would you take $20 like last time we agreed on? Let me know I can PayPal you today. Thanks!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm also looking for a Radar VR50 Photochromic or G26 iridium lens. Thanks!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump, still looking

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Holy crap I completely forgot about you!

PM on the way