• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Romeo 1 Box/coin

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys,

I am trying to see if I can find a R1 box and coin. I would LOVE to have one for the titanium/gold iridium frame but beggars can't be choosers right :laugh:

Let me know if you have anything for me or if you know of someone who does.

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
I saw one on feebay, and maybe here you'll get lucky, I got one from a member for a Romeo 2 a couple of days ago, good luck

Box and coin for the R1 recently sold on eBay for around $100 (sold seperately in two different auctions)

Just thought I'd let you know what people are willing to pay!

Username Hidden said:
Box and coin for the R1 recently sold on eBay for around $100 (sold seperately in two different auctions)

Just thought I'd let you know what people are willing to pay!

Was that the box in the UK? I watched that too but wasn't willing to pay that much for a box that wasn't even the right color combo... Plus the bay gets out of hand with that stuff at times, I don't think most of that stuff actually ships due to flakes who realize they just bid like $75 for a box... :laugh:

Username Hidden said:
Was that the box in the UK? I watched that too but wasn't willing to pay that much for a box that wasn't even the right color combo... Plus the bay gets out of hand with that stuff at times, I don't think most of that stuff actually ships due to flakes who realize they just bid like $75 for a box... :laugh:

If you watch auctions between a Romeo that is complete with box compared without. It's defiantly worth 100 bucks for the box coin etc.

Username Hidden said:
If you watch auctions between a Romeo that is complete with box compared without. It's defiantly worth 100 bucks for the box coin etc.

That is a true statement. I wouldn't be against paying good money for a box/coin but I don't want to get out of hand with it.

Ok I got a coin on it's way now I just need a box...

Bueller... Bueller....

Bumping this back up from near extinction... I want one of these please!