1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys,

I am trying to see if I can find a R1 box and coin. I would LOVE to have one for the titanium/gold iridium frame but beggars can't be choosers right :laugh:

Let me know if you have anything for me or if you know of someone who does.

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I saw one on feebay, and maybe here you'll get lucky, I got one from a member for a Romeo 2 a couple of days ago, good luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Box and coin for the R1 recently sold on eBay for around $100 (sold seperately in two different auctions)

Just thought I'd let you know what people are willing to pay!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Was that the box in the UK? I watched that too but wasn't willing to pay that much for a box that wasn't even the right color combo... Plus the bay gets out of hand with that stuff at times, I don't think most of that stuff actually ships due to flakes who realize they just bid like $75 for a box... :laugh:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you watch auctions between a Romeo that is complete with box compared without. It's defiantly worth 100 bucks for the box coin etc.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That is a true statement. I wouldn't be against paying good money for a box/coin but I don't want to get out of hand with it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok I got a coin on it's way now I just need a box...

Bueller... Bueller....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bumping this back up from near extinction... I want one of these please!