1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys! Taking a bit of a break from future X-Metal purchases!

Working on my Straight Jacket II collection. My long term goal is to collect EVERY color way available (this does not include custom pairs) I'm currently focusing on the following pairs and if anyone has any of them for sale I would love to hear from you!

If you have any frames not listed below, I may still be interested, so feel free to send me a PM.

No reasonable offer refused!

These pairs DON'T need to be BNIB nor do they need to have boxes, warranty papers or micro bag. So long as they are in decent condition.

NOTE: I will be editing this post from time to time, adding pairs I need/want and removing ones I obtain.

PLEASE check this thread frequently

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Dang too bad I just traded mine.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :blink:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I had the Blood/VR28. Traded to GRFMotorsports. Maybe you can PM him and see if he wants to sell.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Someone help a brother out! I really don't want to resort to eBay. :blink:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump! Few more pairs added to the list.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :blink:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Main post edited....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    I had a shadow camo w/ +Red but sold 'em to someone :( sorry, but best of luck!

these float around on here quite often so you shouldn't have to difficult of a time grabbing these up.

the sj2 just doesn't suit me i dont think.