1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm after some white Juliet ear socks, temple shox and nose bombs. If you have some and are willing to sell, PLEASE let me know!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    were the nosebombs ever made in white? i didnt know

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    yes,on my ichiro polished carbon i have spare parts including t-shox and nose bomb

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    I was lucky enough to have a friend give me white ichiro nose bombs but that is it...no earsocks or t shox..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    you guys could ask bmcaps?!?!

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    yea I'd ask bmcaps if I had $100 to spend on it lol...he sells for outrageous prices.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    hmmm - walleva?!?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    anyone with walleva rubber kits? how do they fair compared to actual unobtainium with regards to grip etc

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I may consider buying a set of white ones since I already got OEM nosebombs. I just hope the earsocks are a snug fit and don't move around..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Walleva don't make the white nose bombs. I've just purchased the White ear socks and t-shox. Was only $9.99. I'll let you guys know how they compare. Still after the white nose bombs if anyone is willing to sell me some!!