1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 4 American Flag large microbags for sale Brand new never used. I'm asking 12 dollars each (10.00 plus 2 dollars which covers shipping and paypal fees) Please only CONUS only ,thanks. Would also be interested in trading for card stand, watch stand, sunglass stand, any of these would add cash to it for the watch and sunglass stand.
    WTS: American Flag Large Microbags............. - 8266188012_3fd6724f35_m_zps4e679b4f.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    If you'd concider shipping one out to the UK PM with a price please.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM me your address and let me check into price of what it would be to ship there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Trade for other microbags? I have a few unique ones if you'd be interested.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wasn't thinking about trades but wut cha got......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've managed to pick one up in Europe. Thanks for the offer to look into it though.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    What type of card stand are you looking for? I may have one (I think)...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Something about like this ....... or if you have something different. let's see it if ya find it.

WTS: American Flag Large Microbags............. - KGrHqVHJDcFCjW9FPccBQtm9C0JEw60_1_zps57919478.jpg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    no luck in search del518?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry buddy, I had a few of them but can't seem to locate them. If I come across them I will let you know.