1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    These originally belonged to Mr. Eyespy, but sold them to me about a year and a half ago. I love the Juliet's, but they give me bad headaches through the day and decided to part with them. I'm no metal expert, but the flex couplers seem good. The rubbers are actually rather new (about 4 months) and the lenses are in mint condition. I'm a stickler about lens quality and little nicks, so I keep them clean.

It does NOT come with a coin. Only a bag. I can include a random box though.

Will part with them at exactly what I put into them: $200 including shipping.

Decided to post this rather late, so I will get pics up tomorrow. Sorry about that!

*I am ging to have to exclude international shipping at this time.

Edit: Added Images

WTS: Carbon Juliet W/ Vr28 Black Iridium Polarized - VY4xO12.jpg

WTS: Carbon Juliet W/ Vr28 Black Iridium Polarized - tGGRZkv.jpg

WTS: Carbon Juliet W/ Vr28 Black Iridium Polarized - 5ACWJEe.jpg

Also, the lens is reflecting the crappy coffee table we have in the room. THe lenses do not have any scuffs, scratches or bumps. Basically perfect condition.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    pmmd...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Didn't get anything? :sad:

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    waiting for pics!:cool:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    damn washi, you fast.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Lol! just getting first dibs but if you want you could get them immediately bro! :cool:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Edit: Staying in the US for right now, and sale pending.

SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.