1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I have one of these that I don't need. I had tossed this in a cupboard since I couldn't think of anything I wanted it stuck to. Three of the corners aren't very sharp, but I believe it came this way since I got it and put it away and it never got tossed around.

This has celophane covering the front face. The sticker isn't in the center of the card, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be covering the center logo or not.

Currently selling on ebay for $50

So we'll say $37.50 shipped?

WTS: SI Metal Sticker - 2012-04-02132439.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    damn!! $50! Almost wish I had an ebay account again...Hell no, the fees would net $30, then some a$$ would swap it for a hello kitty sticker and win his money and the item...LOL...I just gave one of those away too..good luck bro, they are cool for sure

3. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I didn't know they had value, I saw a listing on ebay and decided to see if anyone was in want or need of one. I have no desire to try and wring out the max going price. There's another at $20-something without the card. Trying to recoup some funds since I'm still a couple weeks out from getting a paycheck again :laugh:

I'll accept offers for whatever on this, people!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $20.00 shipped??? PM meeeee!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest