1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I like these but at this point, I have enough x-metal Juliets. These are serialized first gen x-metal/black iridium. Serial is J133172. The box, coin,and bag are included. The box's number DOES match the glasses. They have only been worn a handful of times, the nose is still tight and the earstems still very tight. The lenses are scratch free. The only bad: only have 25 t shocks and there are a few nicks on the bottoms of the orbitals from being set down to display. Also, the ends of the earstems are shiny. Overall these are a really nice pair of 1st gen juliets. I'd like to get $350 shipped. As far as trades, just about any o-matter in matte black, obviously it would require several pairs or cash on top. I'd LOVE to get some plasma XS with ICE in box. Splice also, I have FMJ/Ice and Gunmetal/emerald, on the hunt for all others. Other trades will be considered but that's what I'm looking for right now.

EDIT - NOT SURE WHAT'S WRONG WITH PHOTOBUCKET RIGHT NOW BUT IT'S SPASING OUT.

WTS/WTT 1st Gen X-metal Juliets In Box - 2012-07-30162652.jpg

WTS/WTT 1st Gen X-metal Juliets In Box - 2012-07-30162707.jpg

WTS/WTT 1st Gen X-metal Juliets In Box - 2012-07-30162734.jpg

WTS/WTT 1st Gen X-metal Juliets In Box - 2012-07-30162553.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Bump - $320 shipped.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Drop to $300 shipped and then ebay can have them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Sold.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    good sale for a vintage pair

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.