• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT 1st Gen X-metal Juliets In Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I like these but at this point, I have enough x-metal Juliets. These are serialized first gen x-metal/black iridium. Serial is J133172. The box, coin,and bag are included. The box's number DOES match the glasses. They have only been worn a handful of times, the nose is still tight and the earstems still very tight. The lenses are scratch free. The only bad: only have 25 t shocks and there are a few nicks on the bottoms of the orbitals from being set down to display. Also, the ends of the earstems are shiny. Overall these are a really nice pair of 1st gen juliets. I'd like to get $350 shipped. As far as trades, just about any o-matter in matte black, obviously it would require several pairs or cash on top. I'd LOVE to get some plasma XS with ICE in box. Splice also, I have FMJ/Ice and Gunmetal/emerald, on the hunt for all others. Other trades will be considered but that's what I'm looking for right now.

EDIT - NOT SURE WHAT'S WRONG WITH PHOTOBUCKET RIGHT NOW BUT IT'S SPASING OUT.

2012-07-30162652.jpg

2012-07-30162707.jpg

2012-07-30162734.jpg

2012-07-30162553.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump - $320 shipped.

Drop to $300 shipped and then ebay can have them.

Sold.

good sale for a vintage pair

Status
Not open for further replies.