1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    I could be wrong but I don't think you can post those Von Zipper's in here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    From The Boss;

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Alright my bad I got them as a gift from my ex n I just want to get rid of them so I was hoping I could slide it through since I posted them with the other glasses

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    A fellow VZ fan :cool:

But you probably should post them in the "everything else" section :wink:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will when I get back home im on my phone right now n editing post is not the easiest and for the M FRAMES Ive been trying to figure out what they are worth all day with no success. I done want to post a crazy number up here and at the same time I done want to ask too little either. So if yall can help with pricing these it would be awesome. The glasses are n great shape except for the scratch on the lense that I took a pic of.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    No problem dude. I'm sure someone on here can help you out with the pricing :cool:

I usually check ebay, just to get a rough idea. :thumb:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Checked eBay and there were no gen ones for sale so im just gonna hope that rustpot is right and im asking $100 for the M FRAMES

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sounds like a fair price to me. :smile:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn. That sucks that you are looking to get rid of a cool VZ frame from an ex. Or you could keep them and say it was the best thing to come out of the relationship. :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.