1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys, I've got a pair of dartboards that I originally bought for my girlfriend but she didn't like the style and they don't fit me. I've got about $105 into them so I'll mark them at that plus fees and shipping and note that I'll accept trade offers if someone is interested (I'm not really much into o-matter though, I'm on an x-metal kick). The titanium iridium lens is really a beautiful finish but unfortunately this frame isn't for me. I don't really know what these are worth but they look awesome and are pretty hard to come by from what I can tell. The lenses are perfect with no scratches or markings of any kind as are the frames. Comes with box and micro bag.
    WTS/WTT: Oakley Dartboard White Camo/Ti Clear - 6cbd2740.jpg
    WTS/WTT: Oakley Dartboard White Camo/Ti Clear - 5ab955c4.jpg
    WTS/WTT: Oakley Dartboard White Camo/Ti Clear - 2a2f2475.jpg
    WTS/WTT: Oakley Dartboard White Camo/Ti Clear - 6238076c.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    were these mainly a womens' frame?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Dang, those night camo's look super nice. Yeah im with you though, I'd look ridonculous in these to lol. shame, this colorway is quite rare.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    I know that mpmcgaughey was looking for a pair of these.
    He put up a thread in the Exchange not so long ago looking for a pair.

Shoot him a PM and see if he is still after them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Herbsley, Yoshi said the same thing but I had PM'd him before I even put this up. Never heard back so I figured he wasn't interested and I'd make them available for anyone. To be honest the frame is starting to grow on me but I'd much rather have something that jives with the rest of my collection. This pair doesn't fit in so well.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

Rating:
    100%
    I'm really surprised you've not hear back as I've got some too and he seemed really interested. Oh well...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal is finalized! Awaiting shipments now. This can be closed, thanks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    :closed_2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.