1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I picked these up when i found them locally for a great price. Previous owner said that they were a gift and that the box was opened but the glasses were never worn. I figure they were probably worn a time or two, but they are in fact pristine either way. I have since worn them 3-4 times for a total of a few hours and handled them as carefully as possible figuring that i would end up passing them on.

I like Fuel cells, but these are just not my (bass fishing, gun shooting, truck driving) style at all. I am really interested in trading for a slightly nicer pair of glasses in decent used condition and i am open to all offers. However, i do like fuel cells and would trade for another pair in the same near perfect condition.

I have read the rules and see that i have to post a price, so i suppose i would sell them for $80. I am really looking for trades here.

WTT 9.9/10 Condition Clear Fuel Cells W/ Violet Iridium - Other Fuel Cells Welcome - Clear5.jpg WTT 9.9/10 Condition Clear Fuel Cells W/ Violet Iridium - Other Fuel Cells Welcome - Clear3.jpg WTT 9.9/10 Condition Clear Fuel Cells W/ Violet Iridium - Other Fuel Cells Welcome - Clear4.jpg WTT 9.9/10 Condition Clear Fuel Cells W/ Violet Iridium - Other Fuel Cells Welcome - Clear1.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am open to a little bit of anything.....well anything that isn't clear.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    i saw a woman in my town walkign her dog with these exact pairs, i have to say she looked damn sexy in them.