• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT For A PITBOSS!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys Im looking to make a trade for a pair of PITBOSS I really want the Tron which is prolly not gonna happen but I will take anything but the Rootbeer so hit me up if you have a pair you want to trade, Thanks!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
oh snap, steppin up your game to a PIT BOSS huh? I don't think I will ever own one hehe.

Ha you never know I have had my eye on one for awhile now and just gonna see if I can get my hands on one??

Hope you do man!

Still Lookin?!?

Username Hidden said:
oh snap, steppin up your game to a PIT BOSS huh? I don't think I will ever own one hehe.
Keep hope alive.....Never say Never!!
I never thought I would get a pair of Romeo's and a pair fell in my lap.
Keep look-in!!

What do you have to offer in trade. I have a Tron, 99% new, all original packaging and accessories...might be willing to give it up for the right x metal(s)

Props to Joben, I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to it.

Username Hidden said:
What do you have to offer in trade. I have a Tron, 99% new, all original packaging and accessories...might be willing to give it up for the right x metal(s)

What would be the right x metal Davis? And are you looking for anything else as well? Or just x metal?

Username Hidden said:
Props to Joben, I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to it.

What would be the right x metal Davis? And are you looking for anything else as well? Or just x metal?

Just X Metals...most specifically Romeo 1's

Username Hidden said:
Just X Metals...most specifically Romeo 1's

Well as you can see in my pic I have an x-squared only a month old. Since I work for Oakley, its in very good condtion and I have coin box and case still. I also have Original DB Antix with original box, pin and bag.

And STPL Holbrook