1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello Friends,
    I would like to Trade 2 pair of my collection. this item is brand new never worn and flawless
    1. Half Jacket XLJ Carbon frame lens Titanium Iridium
    2. Half jacket XLJ Carbon frame lens G30 (asian fit)

all includes original box, microbag and document

I'm willing to trade with watch or any xmetal frame
    if you want to trade with the other type, you can send me a pm or e-mail at marco.maxis@gmail.com

WTT Half Jacket XLJ Carbon Frame Lens Titanium Iridium And G30 RARE !! - DSC00131.jpg
    WTT Half Jacket XLJ Carbon Frame Lens Titanium Iridium And G30 RARE !! - DSC00133.jpg
    WTT Half Jacket XLJ Carbon Frame Lens Titanium Iridium And G30 RARE !! - DSC00132.jpg
    WTT Half Jacket XLJ Carbon Frame Lens Titanium Iridium And G30 RARE !! - DSC00138.jpg
    WTT Half Jacket XLJ Carbon Frame Lens Titanium Iridium And G30 RARE !! - DSC00140.jpg
    WTT Half Jacket XLJ Carbon Frame Lens Titanium Iridium And G30 RARE !! - DSC00143.jpg

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dude, you bumped your thread 2 minutes after making it? Sales threads are allowed to be bumped only once every 48 hours. Just giving you a heads-up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Since you are also offering for members to buy it outright, you must list a price.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    bouncing_boy77 is right - new forum rule: one bump per 48 hours . . .
    SpliceD is right too - if you are offering a buy it now than we need a price tag!?!

THANKS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for remind me. copy that sir.
    edited for trade only

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    anyone interested......???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump: for today

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would be interseted in buying a pair but dont have anything for trade, any chance of you selling them?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed