• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTT: Juliets:Carbon,Plasma & Polished

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to get a hold of 1 Juliet in Carbon, 1 in Polished and 1 in Plasma. As you may have seen I have a 24k XX up for trades for one of these. I don't need box or coin, it does not have to have lenses or box or coin but other wise needs to be in decent condition with tight nose and arms etc. Like mentioned above, I can trade a 24k XX with microbag for any of these frames and cash for whatever is left.Would also prefer 25 t shocks

I can add in I believe it is 4 sets of black 15 t shocks and large nose bombs and I Also have a 1 tier plastic oakley stand that has been used probably once or twice
Looking in the $200-$250 range. Let me know if that's too low for a pair

Let me know what you have

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have a plasma with emerald frame I am selling.

Username Hidden said:
Looking to get a hold of 1 Juliet in Carbon, 1 in Polished and 1 in Plasma. As you may have seen I have a 24k XX up for trades for one of these. I don't need box or coin, it does not have to have lenses but other wise needs to be in decent condition with tight nose and arms etc. Like mentioned above, I can trade a 24k XX with microbag for any of these frames and cash for whatever is left.Would also prefer 25 t shocks

I can add in I believe it is 4 sets of black 15 t shocks and large nose bombs and I Also have a 1 tier plastic oakley stand that has been used probably once or twice

Let me know what you have

Why would you want to trade your 24k for one of these?! Are you crazy Yo?! :D

Username Hidden said:
Why would you want to trade your 24k for one of these?! Are you crazy Yo?! :D
I Purchased it with the intention of trading it. XX are way too big for my face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Username Hidden said:
I have a plasma with emerald frame I am selling.
@moore851 sorry I didn't see this post before. Pm me with a price and condition etc to see if we can come up with something

pmd for trade with xx....

All PMs replied

Just wanted to put it out there that there is a lot of interest in the trade of xx for what I'm after. As I'm trying to be fair this will be on "first in best dressed" basis. If you have pmed about a trade and I have replied please keep in mind that other members are also showing interest and if I get a response from them I may go with that.

Thanks

Bump it to the top

Still looking to trade 24k xx for one if the frames mentioned in my first post. Can straight out trade or sell $300 AUD includes shipping to AUS,US & UK. Also have an infinite hero juliet for sale. Will do reduced price if purchased as a package