• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT: Matte Black Batwolf Frame For Polished Black Or Black Ink

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know everyone has their different opinions. Some like polished, some like matte. Personally, I prefer polished over matte and have a matte black frame for a batwolf I'd like to trade for either a polished black or black ink frame. If anyone has one they'd like to trade for a matte black frame, lemme know. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a black ink pair with black iridium lenses, not looking for another Batwolf though. If you want to buy the whole pair or trade for something else I'm game. Batwolf would make a nice water transfer pair, you should have a spare matte frame, right? :rolleyes:

Ya ive thought about a carbon fiber transfer..pm sent

I have a polished black pair. Also have some barcode icons I'm looking to trade for something a bit more subtle...

Username Hidden said:
I have a polished black pair. Also have some barcode icons I'm looking to trade for something a bit more subtle...

Are you interested in trading the polished black frame for a matte black frame? If you wanted to trade the barcode icons, I could send you some gunmetal icons....just the frame, not the lenses though.

Ok, still needed to trade. Johnny Hundreds never got back with me...

Username Hidden said:
Ok, still needed to trade. Johnny Hundreds never got back with me...

Shocker :blink:

If I had them right now, I'd do that trade :cool:

Username Hidden said:
Shocker :blink:

If I had them right now, I'd do that trade :cool:

PM Sent

Ok, ANY deal with Johnny Hundreds is dead, after tentatively making a trade deal via messaging, he now won't reply. Please let me know if you have a polished or black ink Batwolf frame to trade. Thanks guys.