1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know everyone has their different opinions. Some like polished, some like matte. Personally, I prefer polished over matte and have a matte black frame for a batwolf I'd like to trade for either a polished black or black ink frame. If anyone has one they'd like to trade for a matte black frame, lemme know. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I have a black ink pair with black iridium lenses, not looking for another Batwolf though. If you want to buy the whole pair or trade for something else I'm game. Batwolf would make a nice water transfer pair, you should have a spare matte frame, right? :rolleyes:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ya ive thought about a carbon fiber transfer..pm sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a polished black pair. Also have some barcode icons I'm looking to trade for something a bit more subtle...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you interested in trading the polished black frame for a matte black frame? If you wanted to trade the barcode icons, I could send you some gunmetal icons....just the frame, not the lenses though.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, still needed to trade. Johnny Hundreds never got back with me...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Shocker :blink:

If I had them right now, I'd do that trade :cool:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, ANY deal with Johnny Hundreds is dead, after tentatively making a trade deal via messaging, he now won't reply. Please let me know if you have a polished or black ink Batwolf frame to trade. Thanks guys.