1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    WTT:  Promo 2012 London Olympic Pin - 2012.jpg

Trade for other pins, keychains, knick knacks, POP & display cards, bags, etc.

Available with or w/o card.

Let me know what ya got.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love one of these pins as they do not seem to be available in the UK (typical!). I don't have much Oakley stuff (as yet)! and am pretty new to this forum.

Would you be interested in selling one of these and, if so, at what price?

Cheers.

Karen

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I would prefer to trade for something but I would consider reasonable offers I suppose if you don't have anything to trade. Maybe if you are in the UK you could round up some UK or European specific advertising and such?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi

Thanks for your message.

I am currently in Dubai on holiday. I went down to the Oakley store here tonight to see if I could get anything for you.

Unfortunately they did not have any advertising material. :-(

The only thing they did have which was different was an Oakley Dubai t-shirt. It was black with white writing on it. Simple but nice! However, as I did not know what size you are I coud not even consider it! :-(

I'm heading back to the UK on Tuesday and will see if I can find anything there over the next couple of months....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There are some on US ebay. All different prcies. I have seen 20.00 dollars and up to 90 dollars. I guess if you are patient someone on here can hook you up. I'm still waiting on my barcode email. If I ever get it.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    The shirt would have been cool..... Send me a PM when you get back and we can try to work something out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    When the Vancouver ones hit I bought one for $65!! Two weeks later I bought one for $8 ;(
    then I got one with a sunglass purchase.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for July

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for Sept