1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi everyone. I have a pair of Romeo 2 for trade, they are in great shape. Nose bridge is quite tight in no need to fix for a long time. Frame is in very good condition, just a few scratches above the left lens that can only be seen from above. Everything is original and the righ lens has Titanium etched on it.

Lenses have quite a lot of scratches but all fairly small, they do not impair vision. I do not have anything else apart from the frame and lenses.

I am looking for a pair of Xsquared, with scratch free lenses (if possible), not decided what frame or lens colour yet, except I am not very keen on fire lenses. No need to have box or coin.

Let me know if anyone is interested and also you are welcome to let me know if you think this is not a fair trade, and/or what you would consider a fair trade.

Here are a few pictures:
    WTT Romeo 2 For Xsquared - huzapa3u.jpg WTT Romeo 2 For Xsquared - umy5aheh.jpg WTT Romeo 2 For Xsquared - ugy4e5e8.jpg WTT Romeo 2 For Xsquared - etu5ytu3.jpg WTT Romeo 2 For Xsquared - a5uru5av.jpg WTT Romeo 2 For Xsquared - atu8ebyz.jpg WTT Romeo 2 For Xsquared - equrehub.jpg WTT Romeo 2 For Xsquared - umate5ug.jpg WTT Romeo 2 For Xsquared - 6u7uvene.jpg WTT Romeo 2 For Xsquared - a3a2yra6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/21/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As it looks like nobody find this deal interesting, I would be willing to throw some money in the deal. I also have a pair of wiretaps I could include in the deal.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Why would the x squared have to be scratch free if your Romeos aren't?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just asking... If it is not possible I'll have to do with scratched lenses... I'll edit the post :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    R2 is one of my fav ... But Hard to find OEM lens including custom cut lens... Good luck with trade

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, hopefully somebody has some spare Xsquared...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.