• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT Romeo 2 For Xsquared

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi everyone. I have a pair of Romeo 2 for trade, they are in great shape. Nose bridge is quite tight in no need to fix for a long time. Frame is in very good condition, just a few scratches above the left lens that can only be seen from above. Everything is original and the righ lens has Titanium etched on it.

Lenses have quite a lot of scratches but all fairly small, they do not impair vision. I do not have anything else apart from the frame and lenses.

I am looking for a pair of Xsquared, with scratch free lenses (if possible), not decided what frame or lens colour yet, except I am not very keen on fire lenses. No need to have box or coin.

Let me know if anyone is interested and also you are welcome to let me know if you think this is not a fair trade, and/or what you would consider a fair trade.

Here are a few pictures:
huzapa3u.jpg
umy5aheh.jpg
ugy4e5e8.jpg
etu5ytu3.jpg
a5uru5av.jpg
atu8ebyz.jpg
equrehub.jpg
umate5ug.jpg
6u7uvene.jpg
a3a2yra6.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
As it looks like nobody find this deal interesting, I would be willing to throw some money in the deal. I also have a pair of wiretaps I could include in the deal.

Why would the x squared have to be scratch free if your Romeos aren't?

Username Hidden said:
Why would the x squared have to be scratch free if your Romeos aren't?
Just asking... If it is not possible I'll have to do with scratched lenses... I'll edit the post :)

R2 is one of my fav ... But Hard to find OEM lens including custom cut lens... Good luck with trade

Yes, hopefully somebody has some spare Xsquared...

Status
Not open for further replies.