• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-Metal Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is an older case. It has some condition issues, but to me that gave it character and made it so that I was less worried about it. The zipper rubber is partly broken off (still works fine) and the X-metal symbol has some surface scratches. Inside is in great shape, this case will not fit the larger X-metals in my experience (Romeos, X-squared, XX) but will fit Juliets, Pennys, Half-x etc...

Asking: No longer for sale. Thanks for all the great feedback

20230410_232552.jpg
20230410_232635.jpg
20230410_232638.jpg

20230410_232647.jpg

20230410_232654.jpg

20230410_232557.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Did you list $60 in anticipation of negotiations or lowballing? No offense but, I think $60 is a bit much for one in this condition.

Username Hidden said:
Did you list $60 in anticipation of negotiations or lowballing? No offense but, I think $60 is a bit much for one in this condition.
A bit much?
How about at least double the value.

Username Hidden said:
A bit much?
How about at least double the value.
Why not? Maybe $300 would be reasonable for such a rare piece with character.

$60 for a USED X-Metal O Matter Vault, which has some "condition issues"........you're obviously new here. I'd say, you need to think, you're dealing with educated OF members!

If he gets $60 for this one, I'm definitely listing the ones I have for at least $150 each.

Having just looked, you have been a member since 2014. Then you'd know how high that price was, if you visited more frequently than the 168 messages for your entire 9 years.

Jesus... didnt think this was going to be an huge issue... I havent bought one of these in over 10 years and could not find recent sold comps. I assumed they had gone up in value since then. Sorry to "offend" anyone that is a more serious collector than I ever was. It was an "asking" price that included shipping which is going to cost me about $20 all on its own.

Here sale Sale as orientation

Username Hidden said:
Here sale Sale as orientation

Ok thanks for the info. So like new for $50 plus shipping. If i ask... $25 plus shipping, I'm at around $45 all depending where it is getting shipped. $60 OBO isn't that far off imo

Status
Not open for further replies.