• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X Metal Juliet Iridium Cyclops

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is a round soft case, you see it on the images above (out of focus) and there is a cardboard box with a metal round coin which says x metal on one side and Juliet 1999 on the other

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Well there is a round soft case, you see it on the images above (out of focus) and there is a cardboard box with a metal round coin which says x metal on one side and Juliet 1999 on the other
Cardboard box is the important one...does it have a serial number on it that matches?

Well the cardboard box is rather cheap but yeah there is a serial on the bottom that matches the serial on the glasses.

Last edited:
@jcesl2 is looking for a matched pair

Username Hidden said:
Well the cardboard box is rather cheap but yeah there is a serial on the bottom that matches the serial on the glasses. Have to say though if 580.-- is the price I paid back then 21 years ago, I might have to reconsider the price above. 580.-- seem very high. But I remember that i was a huge fan on the X-Men movie and they told me they are considered the x-men version.
View attachment 832357
May want to take more complete pics of the box condition. Does it have the outer sleeve, too? This adds value...

Here is the box. Thats all i have with these plastic spare parts. If there was an outler sleeve i guess it got missing. I do have a big softbox made out of fabric with a zipper.
Cardboard.jpg

I'll take them:p

Ahhhhh there you are. Took you long enough. You waiting on the AOL dial up?

Man, if you guys are all gonna bid on em in PM’s, why not just have the OP post em on eBay? At least you’ll get your max dollar @swissoakley

Oooo a matching set....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back