1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of X-Metal Juliets with black iridium lenses I am looking to get rid of from my collection. Generation 1. Frames are nearly mint with a tight nose bridge and hinges. Pretty much a display piece. One lense shows a few very minor marks, but hardly noticeable and not noticeable when wearing. The other lense is nearly scratch free. Comes with original box and nose/temple pieces. Inside cushion of the box is deteriorating from age. I don't have the coin anymore or the outer sleeve to the box itself. Serial number is J066532. $300 shipped if paid by paypal family and in the US only. You pay fees in paypal if you want to pay as normal. PM if interested. I can email you some photos.

I also have a pair of Plasma Frame Juliets with Fire Iridium lenses. Nearly mint. Only comse with glasses and bag. I don't have the box or coin. PM with some offers. Serial number on that model is P031410B. I can email some photos if interested.

SOLD. Only the Plasma/Fire is left.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $300 for the X-Metal or Plasma. PM me with offers too. I am open.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any chance in shaping the lenses on the x metals to fire?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    X-Metal SOLD. All I have left are the Plasma/Fire. Sorry Rezechs.