• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal Modding

wysatta1

Oakley Enthusiast
Texas
I have no idea if there is already a thread covering this but id like to know, how do people switch around the orbitals on the x-metals such as juliets and romeos? Any advixe on how to do it easier than taking it to a blacksmith?

-sidenote, has anyone ever successfully removed radar earstems? Whats your method if so

How do you punchnthe pins out? And where can i get replacements? Also where can i get replacement juliet t6s?

But wouldnt punching them out ruin the pins? Im trying to be conservative here considering im not exactly "wealthy" per se. I wouldnt want to completly ruin a good set of juliets especially now that they are no mas

Also, what about re-inserting the pins. Is it a "ta-da" easy insert or is it a bunch of trouble not worth doing? See i wanna switch around my plasma and carbon orbitals and earstems but not send them off and have to pay for it. Was always told if you can do it why pay someone else to?

After going through 20 pages of listings for forum posts. Ive fou d still no significant info on this. Im just giving up. Id really hate to mess my juliets up anyway. So cheers for all the help thus far. And sorry for being a noob here, just wanted to get out all the questions i couldn't beforehand

Latest Posts

Back