• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Process

If some of us weren't on this forum, would we be happy with the money, or would we rather have our new Oakley's we've acquired here? that is the question.
I know Razer wouldn't of have had XMM picking on him lol.

Like the science hard case my friend gave to me! but it's okay i didnt like the science fuel cells.
I actually love the Science Fuel Cell but I have my Red China Fuel Cell now. No repeat frames! XX is an exception! LOL

w/ ems shipping.
What? How much was HLJ selling the v2 25F for? Mine was a display unit and it was 10,000 yen! Plus 3,600 yen for EMS shipping.

If some of us weren't on this forum, would we be happy with the money, or would we rather have our new Oakley's we've acquired here? that is the question.
I know Razer wouldn't of have had XMM picking on him lol.
I'd have lots more money for my other hobbies. :(

IH Juliet with some tasty Hammerstem? anyone? BriP perhaps?
The IH one is Plasma right?

its 11,900 yen before shipping. ouch.

yup, as i recall the IH comes in the plasma frame.
I looked at the HLJ page and they're doing an EMS deal which is why the price is close. Wish mine had 20% EMS shipping. :mad:

You want the IH Juliet?

It looks nice but I just can't stand looking through Violet Iridium lenses. Drives me nuts.

I looked at the HLJ page and they're doing an EMS deal which is why the price is close. Wish mine had 20% EMS shipping. :mad:

You want the IH Juliet?

It looks nice but I just can't stand looking through Violet Iridium lenses. Drives me nuts.

still debating on getting the 25f, i've retired from those when i sold every v1 i had.

not really sure on thos IH juliets, i gotta agree w/ your assessment on looking thru violet iridium lenses!

The IH one is Plasma right?[/QUOTE]No hammerstem tho. :(
what are your other hobbies?
and about no repeat frames, I broke that rule a long time ago lol. I am about to get a 4th, 5th dispatch for christmas I think.

Back