1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey there - trying to get a solid lot of Romeo 1 stuff off my hands.

- Original X Metal Romeo 1 [Used] (Engraved w/ X Metal, of course) Gold Iridium (I believe)
    • Left Lens Condition: Ok - non-engraved lens has a stress fracture as detailed below, but otherwise in good condition for being used
    • Right Lens Condition: Ok/Good - Has some light scratches on it - not enough to make them unwearable
    - Original Romeo 1 Nose Bombs
    - 15 Gauge Temple Shocks
    - Ruby Red Exovista Romeo 1 Lenses
    • Good/Very Good: Very light hairline scratch on one of the lenses
    Anyways, as stated above, the OEM lenses are in used but ok condition - especially if you put the lenses in when you're out and getting dirty with them.

Asking 150 $shipped.
    X Metal Romeo 1 Original Lenses (Used) W/ Exovista Ruby Red, And More - 4limnd.jpg
    X Metal Romeo 1 Original Lenses (Used) W/ Exovista Ruby Red, And More - 2z86kiv.jpg
    3. *** Note scratches on right picture lens, between the reflections on the windows.
    X Metal Romeo 1 Original Lenses (Used) W/ Exovista Ruby Red, And More - 347vcbp.jpg
    4. Not visible from the sun shielding side.
    X Metal Romeo 1 Original Lenses (Used) W/ Exovista Ruby Red, And More - 2899yl3.jpg

Thanks. -

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Those must be black iridium. There was no vr28

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Gold Iridium

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Right duh. That last pic didn't load for me before

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry. You are right - Gold Iridium. VR28 looked right to me from OForum experience. Whoops.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    DAMN!! I was all about to jump on these until I saw that picture in the light showing they are GI lenses... I need original BI lenses :(

Good luck with the sale, I am sure this stuff won't be around for long

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold. Thanks all for looking.