• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Romeo 2.0 polished/titanium

bernardfonseca

Oakley Enthusiast
Managed to find these brand new in a local bike shop last week. Unfortunately they had lost the box quite a while ago so no box and accessories for me. Luckily the owner was very kind and gave me the Oakley metal case as a gift. "They were just sitting there for like 10 years" she said!

20150402_163955.jpg

20150402_164011.jpg

20150402_164045.jpg

That's amazing it was still in a shop!
Yeah and the most impressive part was that they also had a BNIB X metal XX Plasma/Iridium! But would not sell for anything. Their oakley rep had mentioned how rare and sought after they were so they refused to sell. It even had the original sticker stating $275 :cry:

Yeah and the most impressive part was that they also had a BNIB X metal XX Plasma/Iridium! But would not sell for anything. Their oakley rep had mentioned how rare and sought after they were so they refused to sell. It even had the original sticker stating $275 :cry:
Ask them if they are a shop or a museum! ;)

Congratulations on still finding a pair in a store! Excellent condition. Good gift as well, although the original box would be better.
I can't believe they still have that XX!! Hopefully you can talk them in to selling it.

Back