1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Welcome back everyone! Did you feel lost without the forum? Did you resort to normal human interaction during The Great Outage? Have no fear! Get back into the swing of things with some of these awesome items!

Prices do not include shipping as it can vary wildly depending on where it's going. Paypal only, not looking for trades at the moment but if it's a really good trade I MAY consider it.

X Metal Vault - $75

• Pretty typical condition for a vault. Foam is pretty deteriorated.
    • Hinges still have lots of snap.
    X Metal Vault, Wire Vault, Watch Stands, Flak Jacket Lenses - 20130415_201247_zps856b6859.jpg
    X Metal Vault, Wire Vault, Watch Stands, Flak Jacket Lenses - 20130415_201254_zpsdff48036.jpg

Wire Vault - $40
    • This could be consider NOS. Absolutely perfect hinges and foam.
    X Metal Vault, Wire Vault, Watch Stands, Flak Jacket Lenses - 20130415_201324_zpsf806609c.jpg
    X Metal Vault, Wire Vault, Watch Stands, Flak Jacket Lenses - 20130415_201340_zps1f06aea0.jpg

Metal Watch Stand - $50
    • Good condition, the plastic holder does spin but it securely holds your watch (i tested it)
    X Metal Vault, Wire Vault, Watch Stands, Flak Jacket Lenses - 20130415_201309_zps2665c586.jpg

Plastic Watch Stand - $30
    • Decent shape, looks to be scratches on the top of the base (might be the texture of the plastic...both I have look the same.
    X Metal Vault, Wire Vault, Watch Stands, Flak Jacket Lenses - 20130415_201408_zps0f474e9c.jpg

Flak Jacket Ice Iridium Polarized - $35
    • Some scratches (nothing that I could see looking through...your mileage may vary)
    • Slight peeling at install points. Perfect everyday lens that you don' have to baby.
    X Metal Vault, Wire Vault, Watch Stands, Flak Jacket Lenses - 20130415_200541_zpsc7c43669.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    bump time...flexible on prices so make some offers!

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop!

I've had some interest on a few things and would entertain trades...get at me!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you still have that x metal vault?

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yes it is, I sent you a PM.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    bump...i cant believe there is no interest. make an offer!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Damn I may have to grab that thing yet

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    one last bump and I'll let it die with dignity.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are those the xlj lenses or the regular ones?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is the metal vault still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.