1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for 24K lenses for the XX Metal

And the rubber replacement kit, can be from any of the compatible rubber kits.

Shipping to Canada :crazypilot:

Please PM

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks, Oakley Canada doesn't have the lenses online and the rubber kits are only brown last I checked. I can always wait till I get to a vault south of the border. Figured someone nay have spares.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes it can but if you get the Juliet rubber kit you will get Juliet nosebombs which look like crap on XX's.
    You might want to check out a set of the new LineGear XX rubbers. I used their XS rubbers on a custom pair recently and they were of nice quality:
    http://linegear.ocnk.net/product-list/28
    A call to Oakley Canada (877) 625-5396 and a check with their warranty/ Customer Care dept might get you the lenses you want from O-Ca., warranty stock is not visible online.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Much appreciated, hadn't thought that the nose bombs would be way off. Good to know.

Update, just got off the phone with Oakley Canada. Absolutely no stock of anything for XX Metal. But if I send my X-metals in ( As in give them to Oakley) I get 30% off a current pair,excluding elites. WTF???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I should have everything you're looking for.

For the rubbers, do you need both earsocks and nosepieces?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They didn't used to want the frames back, just the serial number where applicable and they would give a discount. Maybe it works different up north.