1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm tired of waiting for one to show up. Looking for a 1st gen ruby Juliet, "X00xxxx" serial number, with a serial matching box, and original lenses. I'd like near mint condition.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Technically you'd want "initial run" first gen serials start with "j"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    First issue Juliet - x metal - ruby 04-116 had serial X######, the later version of the same part code was J######.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I'm going by what o-review states. x = initial run and j = first gen.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you reply more than twice, you have to sell me yours. :big_boss:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Ha. You can have them, for the right price. I'm working on a pair for you right now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    thats the system i use as well.. saves confusion between initial runs and gen1's.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    3 digit price tag? That guy on ebay is too high for me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    the J###### serial number was just oakley using up spare ruby lenses at the end of the first ruby juliet. if you want the initial run as it was first released it will have a X###### serial with a box label that says black w/ruby red. later on they changed the box label to say x-metal and ruby iridium.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Yeah, that dude's a maniac. A different pair, I'm trying to confirm the serial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.