1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    X Squared 24K Complete LNIB (as good as they get) - 16274539855_f4361debd5_o.jpg X Squared 24K Complete LNIB (as good as they get) - 16273727692_8707832cde_o.jpg X Squared 24K Complete LNIB (as good as they get) - 16088669057_875b9270a1_o.jpg X Squared 24K Complete LNIB (as good as they get) - 16088429809_cc1ea4ac12_o.jpg X Squared 24K Complete LNIB (as good as they get) - 16273720972_6c45acdd9d_o.jpg X Squared 24K Complete LNIB (as good as they get) - 16087179880_523bb3018c_o.jpg X Squared 24K Complete LNIB (as good as they get) - 16087180370_640c1e19ab_o.jpg X Squared 24K Complete LNIB (as good as they get) - 16273729662_811fdfb88b_o.jpg

Price change... going up, not down... I've had two of these and a few 24K Juliets in my hands - these are the best pair of 24K's I have ever had in my possession.

A complete LNIB 24K X Squared.

I am only letting this piece go as the X Squared does not fit me well at all - it deserves a better home.

I am asking $1700 TOTAL PP F&F - spare lenses no longer offered/included.

The asking price does not include PP fees, shipping, and [mandatory] insurance. I will ship these anywhere in the world but not without insurance for the full purchase price. Buyer will pay only the actual shipping and insurance costs, not a penny more.

I will consider partial trades for the following LNIB/complete pairs:
    XX Ti02
    Juliet Ti02
    Purple Juliet
    Ruby Penny (X-Metal)
    Emerald Penny (Ti02, SKU 04-133)
    Mars Crater

Also now listed on eBay

X Squared 24K Complete LNIB (as good as they get) - 15654666963_00634acc6f_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/14/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I love how you have every X-metal except the Half X on your possible trade list. Long live the half X

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's not exactly fair. I have four Half-X's and they get plenty of attention :cool-20:

I'm just going through another refinement cycle, only looking for very specific X-Metals, and no X Squared. I am getting rid of the only X Squared I have left, they just don't fit me well and like other precious pairs (JBR, multiple Penny's, and more X Squared's than I can remember) - its time to let go!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump: ... added pics and listed on eBay

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Willing to sell cheaper

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    GAWT DAMN THAT'S NICE

7. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    You know the ti02 penny doesn't really exist right?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I thought that was still a maybe? I know the SKU was released and that some say the item itself was never sold. I've heard from others that they have seen them and they do exist. So were any ever made? :idk:

I guess I like to believe that there are more of these rare pieces out there somewhere just waiting to be found.

Now qtrain23 - are you going to totally ruin my Valentines Day and tell me that Cupid does not exist? :p

Anonymous likes this.