• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-squared Availability

I believe that is the route I am going to take. No need in jumping in the deep end and overpaying for something.

I have another pair of Radarlocks coming in and am going to send off another pair to get customized by Doc Chop so I will have new toys to play with in the mean time.

I think it's safe to say that prices won't go down anytime soon, more likely to go up first.

Yeah, if your patient enough, you can find a good deal. Might be worth buying the Fire lenses while they're still available so you have them if you get a deal on some frames with different lenses, then resell those lenses. If the frames you end up buying come with Fire, then you have a backup set if they get trashed.

Other than ebay or here, keep an eye on craigslist. Just don't do any shipped transactions there, there's no protection from ripoffs. Face-to-face.

Good luck!

Which is more versatile in changing lens-Ducati XS or XS polished carbon BIP? Can't seem to see in the picture the difference between the carbon and polished carbon.

Which is more versatile in changing lens-Ducati XS or XS polished carbon BIP? Can't seem to see in the picture the difference between the carbon and polished carbon.

There's a difference but I don't really think it matters as far as which lens colors they go with - they're both black, just one's more shiny.

The ducati has red earsocks, though, and that limits the lens colors that will match compared to the regular black unobtainium on the polished carbon.

Put some jade or emerald in a ducati and it'll look like you've got the x-mas spirit...

Seems like XS with OO BIP lens hard to find?
yeah its pretty scarce nowdays although a few pop up on the bay every now and then. I would say it is the hardest in terms of how many come up for sale that I've seen. Most of the others are pretty readily available albeit not necessarily at reasonable prices.

Latest Posts

Back