• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared Polarized Sunglasses Fake?

I own another pair of authentic x-squared sunglasses. When I compare it with the photos shown on eBay. I find little difference between the two. When I place a bid, I wonder why all photos are not sharp. The seller is very clever to cheat buyers and so I shall not proceed to complete the transaction.

I own another pair of authentic x-squared sunglasses. When I compare it with the photos shown on eBay. I find little difference between the two. When I place a bid, I wonder why all photos are not sharp. The seller is very clever to cheat buyers and so I shall not proceed to complete the transaction.

On both my XS's the SKU and the 58O20 are on the left arm, not on opposite arms.

The back of the flex coupler is a dead giveaway that those are fake. The seams on a real one aren't angled like that. They're more of a slight natural curve.

the fakes use flathead screws to secure the coupler, they should be hex key bolts