1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. EIZOHK

EIZOHK Oakley Beginner

I bought a pair of OAKLEY X-squared sunglasses from eBay yesterday. Its lens are polarized blue iridium, which is unavailable from OAKLEY standard product catalog. Photo of the lens are not sharp and I cannot see any word POLARIZED etched on the lens. Do you think that the frame and/or the lens are not authentic?

RARE Polarized Oakley x Squared Blue Iridium | eBay

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

yeah buddy... fakes. those specificllay were discussed a day or so ago. everything he sold was fake.

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

There doesn't appear to be an screws holding that frame together and the shots are selected to not view from an angle to show that.

4. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

This.

5. EIZOHK

EIZOHK Oakley Beginner

I own another pair of authentic x-squared sunglasses. When I compare it with the photos shown on eBay. I find little difference between the two. When I place a bid, I wonder why all photos are not sharp. The seller is very clever to cheat buyers and so I shall not proceed to complete the transaction.

6. MaukaRunner

MaukaRunner Oakley Enthusiast

On both my XS's the SKU and the 58O20 are on the left arm, not on opposite arms.

7. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

The back of the flex coupler is a dead giveaway that those are fake. The seams on a real one aren't angled like that. They're more of a slight natural curve.

8. motoGP_fanatic

motoGP_fanatic Disciple of X-Metal

Fake.... the rivet on the flex coupler seems like bolt, and the back of flex coupler shape is wrong. Even the microbag is wrong.

9. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

This was my first thought when looking at the pictures.

10. dash

dash Oakley Beginner

the fakes use flathead screws to secure the coupler, they should be hex key bolts