• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared worth trading for a Romeo 2?

canda2002

Oakley Enthusiast
florida
I have a ruby x-metal x-squared I don't wear often. I like the look of the Romeo 2 but don't know if there worth trading. How are the Romeo 2's

You could probably get a few more dollars for the x squared but if you don't wear it and you like the romeo 2 better. The trade doesn't sound bad to me. If you would have asked this a few months ago then the trade would have been very lopsided in favor of the x squared.

I prefer R2 but the market value for the XS is probably a little better, all things being equal.

But like has been said, condition and completeness of both can make a big difference in either direction, need a lot more details to properly value.

I prefer R2 but the market value for the XS is probably a little better, all things being equal.

But like has been said, condition and completeness of both can make a big difference in either direction, need a lot more details to properly value.

I have everything box, coin, case. Currently vr28 polarized lenses in frame. Have ice lenses and a few other polarized lenses for frame. Ruby lenses in box 8 out of ten condition. Frame is tight

I have everything box, coin, case. Currently vr28 polarized lenses in frame. Have ice lenses and a few other polarized lenses for frame. Ruby lenses in box 8 out of ten condition. Frame is tight

What is the condition of the R2 you are trading for? If it is in similar condition with all the extras, I'd still vote that the XS is worth a bit more. I like both frames, but R2 is harder to get replacement parts, and XS is selling for a little more right now. If you don't care about market value and R2 is in great condition then trade away.

Back