1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. canda2002

canda2002 Oakley Enthusiast

I have a ruby x-metal x-squared I don't wear often. I like the look of the Romeo 2 but don't know if there worth trading. How are the Romeo 2's

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. mega8zero

mega8zero Oakley Enthusiast

the one who will trade his romeo 2 with your x squared will be very lucky. ;)

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

4. #1 Stunna!

#1 Stunna! Oakley Expert Premium Member

You could probably get a few more dollars for the x squared but if you don't wear it and you like the romeo 2 better. The trade doesn't sound bad to me. If you would have asked this a few months ago then the trade would have been very lopsided in favor of the x squared.

5. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Has everybody gone nuts? Trade! Get the Romeo 2!!!!!!

joecool862 likes this.
  6. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I would trade if I needed the piece for my collection. Seems fair enough to me

7. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Depends condition, complete and which r2 coin

8. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

I prefer R2 but the market value for the XS is probably a little better, all things being equal.

But like has been said, condition and completeness of both can make a big difference in either direction, need a lot more details to properly value.

9. canda2002

canda2002 Oakley Enthusiast

I have everything box, coin, case. Currently vr28 polarized lenses in frame. Have ice lenses and a few other polarized lenses for frame. Ruby lenses in box 8 out of ten condition. Frame is tight

10. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

What is the condition of the R2 you are trading for? If it is in similar condition with all the extras, I'd still vote that the XS is worth a bit more. I like both frames, but R2 is harder to get replacement parts, and XS is selling for a little more right now. If you don't care about market value and R2 is in great condition then trade away.