• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Xmetal XX 24K Lens Online

Wesley

Oakley Beginner
Getting my last pair of Xmetals for a while, or will need to find a new home because wifey will give the boot My first pair of XX's used on ebay! Was pleasntly surprised to find that Oakley have the 24K lenses online Wanted to share in case it wasn't already known http://www.oakley.com/products/4125/11913 Can't wait to put these babies on the Xmetal XX

Have you ordered yet? I just got shipping confirmation on some XX black iridium that I ordered on 6/3 even though the site stated "Usually ships next business day"

I just got the billing confirmation this afternoon. I'll reply another post when I get the ship confirmation. Hope it doesn't take that long, but as long I get them I'll be ok

I recently ordered 24K Xx replacement lenses and both sets didn't fit correctly. Both orders had the same issue, the left lens "sorta" fit and the right didn't. Once I got the right lens in, there was no way in hell the screw would catch. Spoke with Oakley both times and they are just as surprise as I was.

So, they now requested me to send the frames and new lenses to their service department to see what the issue is. On the plus side, aside from the original shipping fee, they have picked up all of the other shipping costs.

BTW, these Xx's were purchased new probably in 1999 so I don't know if that's an issue?

The serialized pairs with no letter at the end is first gen, then with an A at the end is 2nd gen and with a B at the end are 3rd gen glasses like so:

XG001234
XG001234A
XG001234B

Back