• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Xmetal XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Atty posted a pair of nice XX's today for $400, domestic shipping (US). They were sold in under an hour.

Just to give you context.

You could get a pair of Juliets in proper condition for $350 if you're lucky. Keep in mind international shipping isn't something most sellers want to even mess with, let alone pay for.

You'll want to ensure you pay the premium for an excellent condition pair as the tune-up service and the back and forth shipping would cost another arm or possibly leg.

By the way...I'm coming from the place of wanting to help, with candid feedback. I hope I'm not coming off as a jerk as that is surely not the intention.

sold for 365$, its OBO

Some people reacted to this post.
i always take 'glwb/glws' as a tongue in cheek way of saying you are being too unrealistic....

Username Hidden said:
Atty posted a pair of nice XX's today for $400, domestic shipping (US). They were sold in under an hour.

Just to give you context.

You could get a pair of Juliets in proper condition for $350 if you're lucky. Keep in mind international shipping isn't something most sellers want to even mess with, let alone pay for.

You'll want to ensure you pay the premium for an excellent condition pair as the tune-up service and the back and forth shipping would cost another arm or possibly leg.

By the way...I'm coming from the place of wanting to help, with candid feedback. I hope I'm not coming off as a jerk as that is surely not the intention.
Good advice and well put!