1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have 2 pairs of X Squared with boxes and coins up for grabs. The Polished/Black Iridium polarized and the X metal/OO Red Iridium polarized are custom jobs with authentic Oakley lenses. They have the O logo on the bottom left corner of the lenses. Both of these also have AR coating on the backside. Frames are perfect 10/10. Lenses are 10/10 itch no scratches. Only thing about the lenses are that they move a little almost like they're too small for the frame. Still they're authentic Oakley lenses and not a second or 3rd party. So here's the pics. I'm asking $275 each OBO because they really are perfect and I'm losing a lot on them already. I will only accept PayPal and will ship to US to confirmed addresses. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

XS For Sale - 6025cdd6-2826-b17d.jpg

XS For Sale - 6025cdd6-283c-ee0c.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I going out on a limb...... That IS $275 each?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Lol dibs if it's for both.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess I need to rephrase that lol, sorry it's the meds. Had arthroscopic knee surgery yesterday.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shouldn't be doing business on day one!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Get off those meds before selling off O's! :smile:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol guys I know right. Nah I actually was planning to try and sell them before surgery.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    i pm'd you a few days ago. i see you haven't been on the board, maybe you'll see this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Only sunnies, without x metal soft vault right? ship it to indonesia dude :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Ad says box and coin... They're gone tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.