1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    XS OEM Emerald lenses & LG olive rubbers

Lenses have been mounted on frame and lightly used, but extremely well taken care of. I can't see any scratches, so I will say 9.5/10, but that's always subjective to each person's opinion. Nothing can be seen when wearing them

Please enjoy the pictures of a polished frame with the lenses described above, but before you smart asses ask, no, the frame is NOT included in the sale. Only the lenses seen on the last 2 pictures. ;)

Price is $SOLD shipped ConUS, G&S (for sellers protection I can only ship too the address that you have on file with paypal ..... or else ;))

View attachment 221384 View attachment 221385 View attachment 221386 View attachment 221387 XS OEM Emerald lenses & LG olive rubbers - IMG_3729.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 2/16/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    GLWS. I've got the same setup on a pair of XS and they are my favorite pair

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: