• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XS OOBIP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

For your consideration: Selling a mint pair of XS OOBIP sku 6011-08. Mint unused pair. Comes with bag and X-Metal soft vault. If you've been missing this from your collection, now is the time to pick it up. This pair has been elusive. Asking $525.00 SOLD! shipped in the US. Will Ship outside US, but contact me for shipping.

20160504_215434.jpg

20160504_215447.jpg

20160504_215509.jpg

20160504_215517.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
For your consideration: Selling a mint pair of XS OOBIP sku 6011-08. Mint unused pair. Comes with bag and X-Metal soft vault. If you've been missing this from your collection, now is the time to pick it up. This pair has been elusive. Asking $575.00 shipped in the US. Will Ship outside US, but contact me for shipping.

View attachment 245000

View attachment 245001

View attachment 245002

View attachment 245003
Recently picked up one from @MSTech. Best. Pair. Ever. Can't go wrong with this set. GLWS.

Wow .... :headbang:

Very good member To deal with

Glws!!!

:bump:

One and only price drop to $525.00 shipped in the US. Will ship outside US, but contact me for price on shipping.

Last edited:
:bump: Any interest?? I need to get these sold. Trying to hire a lawyer to get custody of my son.

Username Hidden said:
:bump: Any interest?? I need to get these sold. Trying to hire a lawyer to get custody of my son.
Wish I could get them from you bro! Someone will be getting an amazing pair. Hopefully soon too!

:bump: :popcorn:

SOLD!

Last edited: