1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    One small hiccup but he went above and beyond and actually taking 25.00 out his own pocket too. Will buy again!!! @Tripax

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bought some xs off Tripax also. Just waiting to recieve them now

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great seller you won't be disappointed in description.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They were sent from singapore. How long should they take to reach uk?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No idea my friend I am in the USA. I know it took like 7-10 days for the polished carbon I got from him

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok thanks for that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ya I am not certain how customs works for other country's but he is a awesome sellar and very accurate in description.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeh I just hope they haven't got lost in the post. I'm sure they will be here in the next few days hopefully, thanks pal

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Welcome buddy. Ya that's always a scary thought. I was second in line on the XS ice. I was trying to work a deal with both but I didn't have the funds in time and he found me same set but it was a little more then what you paid for yours. I have not recived them yet.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I received them yesterday, thank God lol. It's my first x squared. They are absolutely stunning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.