• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XS Polished Black006011-06 Great Price!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

This is more of a catch and release. I bought it for almost 500USD. I know I know. It's more than what I should pay for but was really looking for a polished black.

Frame (Original lens with polarised inscribed)+ pouch + additional fire (Aftermarket possible) lens + Walleva extras... Please view photos.

And to accurately describe my sale so there is no misleading confusion. The frame came modified by the previous owner to look like the ducati version. Using Walleva ear sock and shox and included fire(possibly walleva fire lens.) The wallevas just don't fit.

Original lens is in 5/10 condition. Fire lens is in close to new condition. Nose is a bit loose on the left side. I believe it can be tightened. Right side of the temple is loose because I think the replacement ear shox didn't work too well. Under the hands of a pro I believe all these looseness can be rectified. Frame is other wise in very good polished condition and I rate it at a conservative 7.5/10. I believe the previous owner was trying to mod it but failed with his incompetent hands.

It was sold to me better in pictures without all the above description of mine. My loss your gain.

320USD + 24.99USD
Registered article shipping with tracking number. I personally provide photo evidence.

*I am not responsible for delays from customs from your country or mine. I personally ship within 24 hours if not sooner. Bubble wrapped and boxed!

Attachments

• photo 1-15.JPG
    photo 1-15.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 325
  • photo 3-10.JPG
    photo 3-10.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 300
  • photo 4-7.JPG
    photo 4-7.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 274
  • photo 1-16.JPG
    photo 1-16.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 256
  • photo 2-15.JPG
    photo 2-15.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 272
  • photo 3-11.JPG
    photo 3-11.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 282
  • photo 4-8.JPG
    photo 4-8.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 282
  • photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 275
  • photo 5-2.JPG
    photo 5-2.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
300USD + shipping

and from what country bro?

Singapore mate

Pm sent

Just found a XS Coin that goes with the Frame.. Mint condition.

Frame has been tightened. And OEM Red kit attached to frame now. Not the ill fitting Walleva ones.

Improved Frame plus coin 350USD

Free shipping worldwide.

Photos coming up.

Sold!