• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XX 24k

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've got a great wearable condition XX 24K for sale. Very minimal play in the frame, I have only ever wore then with 15 t-shox and they still fit very tight. I would consider the frame a 8.5-9/10. Hardly noticeable pitting in the lenses, I tried to capture it in the photos but couldn't get anything to pick up. Doesn't affect vision whatsoever. Lenses I would rate at 8.5/10. The gold plating is beginning to wear on the tips of the earstem but not terribly. Again, I've tried to capture it in pictures. This is for glasses and bag only, no box or coin. Asking $450, possible trade for the right Penny, Mars, or Romeo. Pricing will be gifted thru Paypal or add 4% fee. Free shipping CONUS, contact me for shipping charges elsewhere.
e3arytyn.jpg
tu4eqy2y.jpg
5u5y4ezu.jpg
5amyhesu.jpg
uha9eter.jpg
3u5epaba.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry, on the phone and I duplicated a photo.
ebu8adys.jpg

Also of note, the marks that you might be questioning in the lenses are actually my air ducting and sprinkler in the ceiling.

u got pm
im sorry ur inbox is full

Username Hidden said:
I've got a great wearable condition XX 24K for sale. Very minimal play in the frame, I have only ever wore then with 15 t-shox and they still fit very tight. Hardly noticeable pitting in the lenses, I tried to capture it in the photos but couldn't get anything to pick up. Doesn't affect vision whatsoever. The gold plating is beginning to wear on the tips of the earstem but not terribly. Again, I've tried to capture it in pictures. This is for glasses and bag only, no box or coin. Asking $450, possible trade for the right Penny, Mars, or Romeo.

Hi there, what pennies do you like to get this traded? I got a penny VR28 and Ice to trade. Ice is bnew, vr28 just tuned up by xman so like new condition, nice and tight. Thanks.

Sorry, just cleaned out my inbox. Should be good to go now.
salj838, send me a pm with the details on the penny's you have, frame finish and any info like that.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry, just cleaned out my inbox. Should be good to go now.
salj838, send me a pm with the details on the penny's you have, frame finish and any info like that.

pm sent.

I PMed you Saturday. Have you sold or traded these off yet?

Still available.
All PM's have been responded to.
To clarify, with Penny's I'm looking for copper or x-metal, Mars leather, or any Romeo. All other x-metal pairs will be considered but I would have to get some cash or other trade to even out the deal. If you have something I've specified I may be able to add some money to go the other way as well.

Bump. Price drop to $425. Willing to straight trade for BNIB x-squared x-metal/ruby and still open to cash plus trade for a Penny.

Mopiko and steveocubed are looking for this pair.