1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for black xx rubber kit. Mostly nose bombs. Please help a brother out :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Saw ebay had a auction for 40. High but no other options

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oem?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys just to let you know, oakley Europe still sell them. I get mine from them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've ordered 3 sets over the last few months

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.4%
    I got a kit of xx nosepads, they're attached to a xx x metal and would sell them for 400, will include the frame, lenses and box though lol seriously I got a set of larger xx nosepads pm me to discuss (wasn't kidding on the frame)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Arron, Would you please share a direct link to that please? I was unable to find it via Google or the Europe specific site. I am in need of a few pairs of nose bombs as well.

Cheers

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi there. They are not on the website. You need to ring Oakley Europe and purchase them that way 01727 795791

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Let me know how you go on

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Black xx metal or twenty xx o matter. I am assuming metal...