1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice shape 3rd Gen XX TiO2. Frames have no scuffs and have been worn minimally since X-Man tuned them up - they're frickin' tight. Rubbers are 10/10 and lenses are easy 9/10 with a couple of tiny dots on one lens that are only viewable with a microscope and can't be noticed while wearing. No serial #.

Asking (Paypal F&F or +3%):
    $400 gets you these + microfiber bag shipped insured priority mail to US destinations...
    $425 gets you the above + XX coin
    $450 gets you both above + X-Metal soft vault
    $500 gets you all the above plus an extra pair of oakley original black iridium XX replacement lenses

I don't have the paper box. Ergo. Concordantly. Vis-a-vis.
    Build your own package if you'd like...

Cash or I'd trade towards a C-Six.

More photos available on request... You won't be disappointed.
    XX TiO2 - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 6/9/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ugh...if they weren't so "frickin tight".

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know what ya mean - in this case I mean it as a compliment - they are more than factory tight. They fit me better than my other XXs once tuned by X-Man's process. Better if I say "toight"? Haha

For extra big melons... You might have to stretch em out a bit. Nuff said.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I get it that it was not meant as a slag. If you flex the X Mans a little bit with your hands you can loosen them up a bit. Personally I like them because starting at that point they'll go longer between tune-ups- not like polished frames that seem to loosen merely by looking at them.
    Ergo. Concordantly. Vis-à-vis. :)

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Three-way trade worked out. Schweeet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.