• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XX X Metal with Silver Dillons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Yeah, because some jackhole, that knows **** all about me, is going to tell me that I want sh!t handed to me, after I just explained that I've been dealing with this for a while and that I one 3 businesses that I need to run... screw him!

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, because some jackhole, that knows **** all about me, is going to tell me that I want sh!t handed to me, after I just explained that I've been dealing with this for a while and that I one 3 businesses that I need to run... screw him!
You act like I have feeling and care about your name calling,. Many people have tried to help you including myself but you want to put zero effort into something you want. Next you’ll want someone to come to your business and install them too. G/L from the “Idiot” :)

Username Hidden said:
This set IS available, fully cut and ready to go...

This entire forum supported your incessant begging for these exact lenses and now when the opportunity presents itself, you act like a triple scoop douche...

Just log off and stay away...

Finish sucking you're daddys ****, then maybe you'll feel better. I didn't beg for sh!t, I was looking for them assclown. And he said that he wasn't sure if he was wanting to separate them and like I said, I don't beg. So f*uck off!

Username Hidden said:
You act like I have feeling and care about your name calling,. Many people have tried to help you including myself but you want to put zero effort into something you want. Next you’ll want someone to come to your business and install them too. G/L from the “Idiot” :)

You still breathing

Look I said, I running Rx in them now, plus I've been wearing my Chrome Hearts and Tom Ford frames more so than my other Oakleys... Look like a good time to walk away from Oakleys anyhow. Poor designs and pretentious & self righteous owners now.

To all the decent guys that helped me out, much appreciation and gratitude... to the crybabies, get F*cked :*

Username Hidden said:
No, I own 3 businesses, I don't have time to play with this anymore .

When a set becomes outright available, cut and ready to install, I'll be game.

I appreciate all the help from everyone , but this has gotten ridiculous.
What kind of businesses do you own?

Username Hidden said:
Look I said, I running Rx in them now, plus I've been wearing my Chrome Hearts and Tom Ford frames more so than my other Oakleys... Look like a good time to walk away from Oakleys anyhow. Poor designs and pretentious & self righteous owners now.

To all the decent guys that helped me out, much appreciation and gratitude... to the crybabies, get F*cked :*
Only one butthurt here seems to be you.
Gotta say these sure are beautiful!

9ED9F7E3-F86B-46EC-B185-10CF665052F8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.