• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Yo Flawch!'s Wires For Sale - Only 4 Left! - Updated Prices!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I'm trying to cut down on the number of sale threads I have, so this thread contains all of my current Wire offerings. Let's get to them. Payment is via PayPal friends and family only or Venmo. Shipping for 1 pair is $8 for USPS First Class with Insurance, or $12 for 2 pairs, provided the package weight is under 16oz.

If you want one or more pairs, message me here on OF to make arrangements.

O5 Brown frame, Oakley MPN 11-634, Fuse Polycarbonate Cascade (in between Fire and Ruby) Polarized - These are small, sleek wire frames, for small to medium/small head... comes with microfiber bag... Discounted OF Price $199!

O5browncascadepolarized1.jpg

O5 Brown frame, Oakley MPN 11-634, Fuse Polycarbonate Bronze Mirror (in between Gold and 24K) Polarized - These are small, sleek wire frames, for small to medium/small head... comes with microfiber bag... Discounted OF Price $199!

O5brownbronzepolarized1.jpg

O1 Midnight frame, Oakley MPN 11-601, Fuse Polycarbonate Midnight Mirror (a little darker than Ice) Polarized - These are even smaller, sleek wire frames, for small to medium/small head... comes with microfiber bag... Discounted OF Price $175!

O1midnightmidnight1.jpg

O1 Platinum frame, Oakley MPN 11-600, Fuse Polycarbonate Cascade (in between Fire and Ruby) Polarized - These are even smaller, sleek wire frames, for small to medium/small head... comes with microfiber bag... Discounted OF Price $175!

O1platinumcascadepolarized1.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Caveat sold, and Post #1 is updated... all shown are still available.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Back